HOW DO I SELECT A PREFAB COMPANY/PROVIDER?
STEP 1 - INITIAL QUESTIONS - WHAT IS MY PREFAB STRATEGY?
1. Can my Prefab provider enable an affordable building strategy and solution?
2. What time savings/schedule advantages will I experience with my Prefab provider?
3. Does my Prefab provider enable an environmentally conscious solution?
GROUP A - COMPREHENSIVE
A.1 - Design/Architecture + Fabrication + Build
All encompassing prefab solution/service with:
- Certified Fabrication Facility
- In-house Licensed Architect
- Licensed General Contractor
GROUP B - COMBINED
B.1 - Design/Architecture + Fabrication
B.2 - Fabrication + Build
- Limited prefab solution typically providing
a combination of two services
GROUP C - SINGULAR
VERY LIMITED SERVICE
C.1 - Design/Architecture only
C.2 - Fabrication only
C.3 - Build only
- Most limited, partial prefab solution/service typically providing one service
THE TOP 12 QUESTIONS FOR PREFAB PROVIDERS
Initial research of Prefab starts with asking the right questions. For all interested, this free list/questionnaire will enable you to engage in the most meaningful discussion with a Prefab Provider.
Interested in a TEAM Prefab consultation?
Select from the various levels of consultation from below and make a reservation. Consultations are candid, professional and conducted via Google Teams video/conference call. All consultations are coordinated, processed and conducted with a seasoned Prefab DESIGNER or ARCHITECT with design, fabrication and construction knowledge applied to real world prefab projects. You're encouraged to prepare questions/topics in advance so that the most quality filled consultation can take place. After processing your scheduled consultation and payment, the Consultant will be directly in touch with you and will provide a meeting questionnaire, agenda and checklist that will enable an efficient and informative consultation session.